Customer Service and Warranty
At McKee Homes safety of our homeowners, employees and trade partners is first and foremost. We are proactively monitoring news reports regarding the COVID-19, Coronavirus to ensure our business is being agile and addresses the concerns of our employees and homebuyers. In the near term, we have made the decision to limit service calls by our warranty department to emergencies only and are hearing like messaging from our trade partners as it relates to warranty service. We will continue to keep you informed and let you know when the warranty department will resume regular service calls. Until then, safe health to you and your family.
President, McKee Homes
General customer service questions
Phone: 910-475-7100 (Opt 3)
2-10 Home Buyer's Warranty Program
Please use the contact info below for all warranty requests
- Download a copy of our 2-10 Warranty Manual
- Download the 2-10 Home Maintenance Manual
- Download the McKee Homes New Home Maintenance Guide
We help you protect your investment!
McKee Homes is a 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty® (2-10 HBW) builder member which means we provide our new homes with 2 year systems and 10 year structural protection from the nation’s leading home warranty company.
Our 2-10 Warranty covers the following:
- 10 years of structural defect coverage for load-bearing components.
- 2 years of systems surety coverage against defects in wiring, piping, and ductwork in electrical, plumbing, heating, cooling, ventilating, and mechanical systems.
- 1 year of surety coverage against defects in workmanship and materials
With the purchase of your new home, you’ll receive a copy of the structural home warranty manual and contract that explains what is covered by the warranty. Should you ever need to sell your home, the warranty is fully-transferable, which increases the resale value of the home.