Vision Lending Services offers conventional, government and specialty new home loans delivered with a consistently positive customer experience for homebuyers.
New Home Loans
In the current real estate market, being able to quickly get prequalified and know you can obtain a mortgage by a certain date can be the difference between owning a new home or missing out on the home of your dreams.
It’s also crucial to know you are getting the best deal possible and are working with a mortgage company that can deliver the best rate and keeps the process moving so you can close on time.
Vision Lending Services was created to do all that and more for McKee Homes’ homebuyers. The Vision Lending team is available seven days a week and makes sure that every step of the home buying process is simple, easy to understand and as transparent as possible.
Types of New Home Loans
The type of mortgage you use to finance your home influences how much you need for the down payment, whether or not you will need mortgage insurance, and how long it will take you to pay off your loan.
- Conventional Home Loans are available for qualifying borrowers with good credit, low debt-to-income ratio, and varying sizes of down payments.
- Fannie Mae HomeReady® provides a low down payment mortgage with cancellable mortgage insurance once home equity reaches 20%.
- Freddie Mac Home Possible® is a 3-5% down payment mortgage with flexible down payment sources and cancellable mortgage insurance.
- FHA Loans are a government-backed mortgage insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), so borrowers can secure a reasonable interest rate with a lower down payment.
- VA Loans allow Active Duty Military, Reservists, National Guard, Veterans, and Eligible Surviving Spouses to secure mortgage financing, often with no money down.
- USDA Loans are guaranteed by the United States Department of Agriculture. They are available with no down payment and the option to finance the 1% funding fee and other closing costs.
Vision Lending Services
Vision Lending Services is a joint venture partnership between McKee Homes and CMG Financial designed to deliver a consistent customer experience and offer a variety of products to appeal to more homebuyers.
In an interview by Chris George, CEO of CMG Financial with Pat McKee, owner of McKee Homes, published on RISMedia, Pat McKee states, “Unlike other partnerships, a joint venture is an extension of your own team. When you’ve got multiple preferred lenders all of a sudden, they’re not preferred anymore. There’s no consistent customer experience, and you lose the benefits you get from having a single partner. When you’ve formed a joint venture, both entities have an equal vested interest in its success.
Our joint venture, Vision Lending Services, started with several McKee Homes employees who had been working locally with CMG Financial employees. We’d trusted them as our mortgage lender for about 10 years—almost since the day we started our business. It was amazing to see how quickly everybody got on board with the joint venture…and how quickly we started converting customers to Vision Lending Services.”
To see the full interview, visit www.cmgfi.com/jv-partners/mckeehomes-chat.
Vision Lending Services’ main office is in Raleigh, NC and is an equal opportunity lender, NMLS# 1934046.
For more information about McKee Homes and Vision Lending Services, please visit our New Home Financing web page or give us a call at 910-672-7296.