The new pool and pool house are now open in Liberty Hill at Kings Grant in Fayetteville. Liberty Hill residents can obtain keys to the pool from the HOA.
Liberty Hill is a beautiful new home community nestled in the well established Kings Grant subdivision. Located just north of Fayetteville, NC near the 295 connector, approximately 15 minutes from Ft Bragg, and five minutes from Methodist University, Liberty Hill is a family friendly neighborhood with convenience to local eateries and shopping.
At home in Liberty Hill, quiet, picturesque streetscapes are a daily welcome. The new pool and pool house are a fantastic place to play with the kids and catch up with neighbors. Classic homes with front porches and professional landscaping are full of designer details.
Health benefits of swimming
As well as being fun, swimming is a great way to keep fit, stay healthy and make friends. Swimming is a low-impact, healthy activity that has many physical and mental health benefits. It’s a great workout because you need to move your whole body against the resistance of the water.
Swimming is a good all-round activity because it:
- keeps your heart rate up but takes some of the impact stress off your body
- builds endurance, muscle strength and cardiovascular fitness
- helps maintain a healthy weight, healthy heart and lungs
- tones muscles and builds strength
- provides an all-over body workout, as nearly all of your muscles are used during swimming.