Fall has finally arrived and it’s time to get out and enjoy some of your favorite Fall activities. If you’re looking for fun things to do this Fall in Raleigh, you may want to check these out.
Pumpkin Patches and Corn Mazes
- Upchurch Farm – Cary, NC – There’s a lot to do at Upchurch Farm. Visit the friendly barnyard animals, wander through the corn maze, climb the haystack mountain, play in the corn crib, pick a pumpkin from the patch and so much more.
- Ken’s Korny Corn Maze – Garner, NC – Your family is sure to enjoy Ken’s Korny Corn Maze. From a corn maze to hay jumping, a straw maze to a hayride and a pirate ship to a pumpkin patch, you won’t run out of things to do.
- The Family Farm on Avent Ferry – Holly Springs, NC – If you haven’t been out to The Family Farm, you should definitely go. You can bring your family to this working farm for your pumpkins, gourds, corn stalks and hay bales.
North Carolina State Fair
- If you’re in the area Oct. 13-23, you should check out the annual North Carolina State Fair. There are tons of activities to enjoy, from a tractor pull to live music, rides and games to delicious fair food as well as various competitions. Your family will surely enjoy the excitement and entertainment.
Umstead State Park
- If you’re an outdoorsy person, you should check out Umstead State Park. Whether you’re a hiker, trail runner, bicyclist or equestrian, you’ll enjoy the Fall weather with all the hiking and multiuse trails.
State Farmers Market
- You won’t want to miss a trip to the State Farmer’s Market this Fall. You’ll find locally grown produce, plants and other specialty items in this 75-acre indoor/outdoor farmer’s market. There are also a couple of restaurants to sample while you are there.
No matter your tastes, Raleigh has fun things to do this Fall for you and your family to enjoy.
The post Fun Things To Do This Fall In Raleigh appeared first on McKee Homes Blog.