There is no better time to have a home theater system designed and installed than while building a new home. It’s much easier to run cables, insert speakers and plan for the perfect home theater experience while the home is being built than to retro-fit the system into an existing home. Having all the outlets and cables right where they need to be makes the home theater system less expensive, easier to install and allows you to get all components in their prime locations for the best overall sound experience.
Of course you can always have a home theater system installed in an existing home. Unless you are Okay with external speakers mounted on the wall or ceiling, there will be some disruption and mess as holes have to be cut for speakers and cables must be pulled to the locations of the receiver, speakers and subwoofer. It also may not be possible to get everything exactly where you want it because of other systems and structural members in the home.
McKee Homes offers a great-sounding home theater system that can be built in to your new home so you’re ready to enjoy the full home theater experience as soon as you move in. Since most homebuyers already have a large screen TV, we focus on the sound system components and wiring.
A typical system includes a 5.2 channel home theater receiver with Bluetooth®, in-ceiling speakers, center channel speaker and subwoofer.
Typical components would be similar to the following:
5.2-channel home theater receiver with Bluetooth®
- 5-channel amplifier; 75 watts per channel with 2 channels driven
- built-in Bluetooth for wireless music listening with smartphones, tablets, and compatible computers
- front-panel USB input for audio playback from an external storage device or thumb driveBottom of Form (7/10)
Polk Audio MC80
- 3/4″ aimable silk dome tweeter and 8″ woofer
- frequency response 50-20,000 Hz (-3dB)
- moisture-resistant design
Polk Audio Blackstone™ TL2
Center channel speaker
- Time Lens technology aligns the drivers for better staging and imaging
- 3/4″ silk dome tweeter and dual 3-1/4″ Dynamic Balance™ mid/woofers
- curved enclosure with high-gloss finish to match today’s flat-panel TVs
Klipsch Reference R-110SW
Powered subwoofer, wireless adapter optional
- 10″ front-firing Cerametallic™ cone woofer
- Built-in 200-watt amplifier (continuous power)
- Frequency response 27-125 HzTop of Form
High – Speed Hdmi cable 50ft
Supports Ethernet, 3D and Audio Return, UltraHD 4K Ready – Latest Specification Cable
For more information about our built-in home theater surround sound system upgrade options, please give us a call at 910-672-7296