A Little-Known Program to Buy Your Next Home With No Monthly Mortgage Payments!*
McKee Homes has been offering a live HECM for Purchase Program Seminar each month at our Evergreen at Flowers Plantation community model home. This seminar will be continued as an online webinar starting April 7, 2020 at 9:30 AM every Tuesday and Saturday.
Register by calling (910) 672-7296 or emailing email@example.com
About the H4P Seminar
Guest Speaker: Ron Heath, Home Equity Retirement & HECM for Purchase Specialist at Mutual of Omaha Mortgage.
What You’ll Learn
- What the HECM for Purchase (H4P) Program is
- How to Qualify for the H4P Program
- What Types of Property can be purchased using the H4P Program
- How to significantly increase your home purchasing power
- Why paying cash for your next home may jeopardize your retirement plan
- Frequently Asked Questions
Advantages of the HECM for Purchase Program
- You can purchase a $350,000 home for around $220,000 and never have a monthly mortgage payment, if you or your spouse are 62 years old!
- A significant portion of your nest-egg is preserved by not having to go all in with a cash purchase. Your monthly cash flow is essentially freed up by not having a monthly mortgage payment.
- If you use the H4P Program to purchase a home and decide to move in 10 years. When you sell your home, you’ll receive 100% of the net proceeds after paying off the loan balance at the time of sale, which is exactly how a traditional mortgage works.
- You can live in your home until the last borrower vacates as long as loan terms are met. The borrower/s must occupy the home as their primary residence and remain current on property taxes, homeowner’s insurance, the costs of home maintenance, and any HOA fees.
For more information, and to download the HECM for Purchase Home Buyers Guide, please visit our McKee Homes HECM for Purchase Program article.
*Borrower must occupy home as primary residence and remain current on property taxes, homeowner’s insurance, the costs of home maintenance, and any HOA fees.