The Preserve at Legacy Lakes is designed especially for the +55 age group but is not age restricted. McKee Homes is building single-story homes with optional second floor guest suites in this Legacy Lakes community. These homes have wide interior doorways and no stairs from the outside making them ideal for aging in place.
Just minutes from Pinehurst, Southern Pines and Fort Bragg, Legacy Lakes is home to over 400 acres of beautiful pine trees, rolling fairways, and natural lakes.
HOA fees include lawn maintenance in The Preserve at Legacy Lakes.
- Tennis: 6 lighted clay courts
- Pool: Swimming pool
- Lake: 3 natural lakes
- Golf-Course: Nicklaus Design Legacy Golf
- Clubhouse: Clubhouse with fitness center
- HOA: $165 per month (includes lawn maintenance)
- Telephone: Windstream
- ISP: TWC or Windstream
- Gas: McNeill Oil & Propane
- Garbage: Town of Aberdeen
- Electric: Duke Progress Energy
- Water-Wastewater: Town of Aberdeen
Map & Directions
Take US 1 (Sandhills Blvd) to US 15/501. Go approximately 2.2 miles and turn left into Legacy Lakes. Take the first right on Kerr Lake Road and go approximately 0.7 miles to Keowee Circle, on left.