Evergreen at Flowers Plantation is a 55+ Active Adult Community in Clayton, NC that features our Epcon single-family detached homes built for aging in place. No steps between indoor and outdoor spaces and extra wide interior doorways. You can enjoy your weekends again at Evergreen because the yards are maintained by the HOA giving you plenty of time to enjoy the organized activities and resort-style amenities.
Approximately 20 miles from downtown Raleigh with everything it has to offer including great restaurants, shopping, museums, entertainment venues, sports and recreation make this an ideal location. Evergreen at Flowers Plantation in Clayton is close to major highways and freeways including NC 42, I-40 and I-95 making it an ideal location to enjoy your time locally or easily travel to the North Carolina coast or mountains.
Model Home Hours
Mon, Tue, Fri, Sat: 11 am ─ 5 pm
Sun: 1 pm ─ 6 pm
Wed, Thu: By Appointment Only
- Trails: Walking Trails
- Tennis: Tennis Courts
- Pool: 3 pools
- Playground: Kids playgrounds
- Clubhouse: Clubhouse with fitness center
- Shopping: Harris Teeter within walking distance
- HOA: $205/mo + $150/yr
- Grounds-Care: lawn maintenance
- Water-Wastewater: Aqua (well water) – Aqua (sewer)
- Telephone: Time Warner Cable
- ISP: Time Warner Cable
- Gas: Piedmont Natural Gas
- Garbage: Waste Industries
- Electric: Duke Progress Energy
Map & Directions
From Raleigh, take I-40 East to US-70 towards Clayton via exit 306. Turn left on Hwy-42 heading east, left on Buffalo Rd, and turn right on Bramble Lane.