McKee Homes has added to our Apple® HomeKit™ compatible devices by installing smart garage door openers by LiftMaster. The Liftmaster belt drive WiFi garage door openers are quiet, and with the MyQ Home Bridge and mobile app, homeowners can receive alerts and use Siri voice commands to control the opener from anywhere**.
SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE
Smart garage door openers can simplify your life in many ways. You can operate them remotely to let someone in to your home if necessary or even open and close it to allow a package delivery. You can check to see if you left your garage door open and close it remotely or even set it to close automatically if you leave it open.
McKee Homes is currently installing the LiftMaster 8155W and 8165W belt drive WiFi garage door openers in our new homes. These smart garage door openers use a belt drive system for quiet, maintenance-free performance and have built in WiFi.
LiftMaster smart garage door openers include:
- SECURITY+ 2.0®: Sends a new code with every remote click.
- POSILOCK®: Electronically protects against forced openings.
- ALERT-2-CLOSE: signals when a door is being closed by MyQ.
- THE PROTECTOR SYSTEM®: Invisible light beam auto-reverses the door if there is an obstruction.
The LiftMaster smart garage door openers come with a multi-function control panel which includes lockout controls and accessory programmability. They also include a 3-button remote control which operates up to three openers or MyQ light accessories.
Add-ons available for the LiftMaster smart garage door openers include:
- MyQ HOME BRIDGE: Adds Apple® HomeKit™ compatibility and Siri® voice control to WiFi-enabled openers. Installs easily in the garage within WiFi range**
- MINI UNIVERSAL REMOTE: Compact and portable to provide quick, easy garage access
- REMOTE LIGHT CONTROL: Plug in any lamp to this device to control it with a smartphone or garage remote
- REMOTE LIGHT SWITCH: Replaces an existing wall switch to control home lighting with a smartphone or garage remote
- GARAGE DOOR AND GATE MONITOR: Monitors and closes up to 4 garage doors from any room in the house
For more information about our smart garage door openers and how they can simplify your life, give us a call at 910-672-7296 or contact us by email.
** Controlling the HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires an Apple TV® with tvOS™ 10.0 or later or an iPad® with iOS 10.0 or later set up as a home hub. With this setup all HomeKit-enable devices installed in the home can be controlled remotely.